small Trinity files showcase.

08/04/2017 11:55 BuzyBee#16
If he gets the class to work,you can bet your ass he well have a server.He'll be the first to have the trinity working class.Why do you think he wants testers?I mean really dude.
08/04/2017 14:25 ieyancallo#17
To be honest, I think most people here doesn't care who gets the Trinity files work first. This is not a race. Also, people who test the files, test it voluntarily. Meaning, they want to help or they just want to have fun. Chill BuzyBee. :)
08/04/2017 14:29 deviling124#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzyBee View Post
If he gets the class to work,you can bet your ass he well have a server.He'll be the first to have the trinity working class.Why do you think he wants testers?I mean really dude.
What's the problem on posting some test server here? This is forum and rohan section we can post anything as long as its ROHAN related topic. So what if he's the first trinity working class. He's a developer where making the impossible to possible.
08/07/2017 05:08 kthxbai2#19
made a bit of progress evolution/enhancement/weapon lvling works, gotta fix some bugs add transmutation and it should be ready for release ;p

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/08/2017 15:16 kthxbai2#20
There's new client required to download:
Updated the links in first post.
08/10/2017 03:20 kthxbai2#21

Added the power badge store (can be addded to h3 files together with recycle2, pretty useful thing to have).
08/17/2017 08:46 ieyancallo#22
Been busy. I just downloaded the updated client. How come it says invalid version?
08/17/2017 12:16 JKPanda#23
i can share on how i fixed the socket'ed Costumes Pm me or something.
08/17/2017 12:55 RitoYuuki#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieyancallo View Post
Been busy. I just downloaded the updated client. How come it says invalid version?
Cause he uses a other rohanclient.exe :)
08/17/2017 14:57 kthxbai2#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKPanda View Post
i can share on how i fixed the socket'ed Costumes Pm me or something.
they are fixed

the only thing i still didnt figure out and have no clue how to do it is rumir dark mode.
08/17/2017 18:31 ieyancallo#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Cause he uses a other rohanclient.exe :)
Omg so the rohanclient on the updated Mega link is not right. Where can I get the right one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthxbai2 View Post
There's new client required to download:
Updated the links in first post.
This is the one I downloaded. I deleted the previous one and used this.
08/18/2017 01:52 JKPanda#27
Quote:
they are fixed

the only thing i still didnt figure out and have no clue how to do it is rumir dark mode.
i added u on skype that didnt work out idk i fixed the rumir Dark mode but if i remember when i fixed it it conflicted with somthing els so i left it alone maybe u can fix it better
08/18/2017 02:19 kthxbai2#28
what exactly didnt work out? i know who you are, and please stop hiding behind multiple accounts thinking we are as dumb as ammadpurba. Crawl back to selling non working trinity files to fellow indos.
08/18/2017 02:45 JKPanda#29
Quote:
what exactly didnt work out? i know who you are, and please stop hiding behind multiple accounts thinking we are as dumb as ammadpurba. Crawl back to selling non working trinity files to fellow indos.
Elitepvpers Detects multi accounts but anyways Don't be asking for help if your not actually needing it i'm kinda just like maybe if i give u the fix u can fix it better and send me a copy whenever your done but its mostly people like u that the rohan community doesn't help each other anyways GG WP

08/18/2017 03:11 kthxbai2#30
huh? i didn't ask you for help, simply I just really dont like scammers.

but if you mean this thread overall, then i'm grateful to those that helped me testing things, penguinjoe mostly, props to him.

psa: dont buy anything from jkpanda/danielnieves/tonymontana/kingsenjux/dan/kel whatever his random names are