Bethesda reported to be working on WoW-Type MMOG

01/21/2010 11:44 Lowfyr#1
It seems you can't swing a stick without hitting a claim of a new "WoW-like" game, but sometimes the claim bares closer inspection, like when the claim is made by a company like Bethesda.

Further revelations from the seemingly never ending dispute between Interplay and Bethesda over the rights to use the Fallout name have dredged up a claim that the Fallout 3 developer has a team of close to a hundred employees working on a "secret World of Warcraft type MMO" and that tens of millions of dollars have been invested.
01/24/2010 00:46 kjk202096#2
bethesda making it (makers of tes (the elder scrolls) and with that much money involved WoW will be far behind ... and with that much investment no doubt it will be a ptp (pay to play) game :(
if some guy makes a non pay psever of that i will join imediatly:handsdown:
01/28/2010 13:25 nickzulang#3
Bethesda will get all my money if they make a Elder Scrolls online o.o
If it gets a Fallout MMO...gtfo...but a tes online would be the best thing ever happend to online gaming :D
02/02/2010 19:05 kjk202096#4
(same as title) its only like non mmorpg its like list of servers wich u choose one from (SUCKS ASS)-> its nothin special !
02/10/2010 03:57 Arcо#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@cK! View Post
Bethesda will get all my money if they make a Elder Scrolls online o.o
If it gets a Fallout MMO...gtfo...but a tes online would be the best thing ever happend to online gaming :D
Lol elder scrolls is like the most beast game I've ever played.An online version of that would be waaaaay better than WoW or Aion or any other mmo currently out there.