Looking for cheap GE1 acc

07/14/2017 17:49 pepypower#1
Looking for acs with cost 20euro or less
minimum:
9 drones,couple lf-4,and ammos
07/14/2017 22:02 Radikarl007#2
Yeah man 20 Euros is a little bit less... for 50 Euros i can give you a good Acc. If you are interrested send me a pm.
07/14/2017 22:37 steamBeam#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
Looking for acs with cost 20euro or less
minimum:
9 drones,couple lf-4,and ammos
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/14/2017 23:48 pepypower#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamBeam View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I dont realy understand,why people doesnt buy your cheap acc...Its pretty good,its looks like semi-ufe,but rly dont understand why no1 buy it...
07/15/2017 13:11 steamBeam#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
I dont realy understand,why people doesnt buy your cheap acc...Its pretty good,its looks like semi-ufe,but rly dont understand why no1 buy it...
I got like 15 requests, but I'm waiting for good offers. ;)
07/15/2017 13:47 pepypower#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamBeam View Post
I got like 15 requests, but I'm waiting for good offers. ;)
I saw 1 offer like 20 euro,i cant offer more then 20,sorry m8.
07/15/2017 14:40 steamBeam#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
I saw 1 offer like 20 euro,i cant offer more then 20,sorry m8.
This account only needs to level its LF-4 and Drones and it will be UFE. I am offering it for around 45 euros.
07/15/2017 14:54 pepypower#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamBeam View Post
This account only needs to level its LF-4 and Drones and it will be UFE. I am offering it for around 45 euros.
I cant waste 45 euros to DO account.Its easely to buy low acc,and buy 1 mounth bot.I think i can make per mounth 10 havoks,and couple lf4
07/15/2017 14:59 steamBeam#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
I cant waste 45 euros to DO account.Its easely to buy low acc,and buy 1 mounth bot.I think i can make per mounth 10 havoks,and couple lf4
Well if you are botting mine account for 1 month it will probably have high leveled LF-4 and Drones and you could sell it soon for 90+
07/15/2017 16:26 pepypower#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamBeam View Post
Well if you are botting mine account for 1 month it will probably have high leveled LF-4 and Drones and you could sell it soon for 90+
But i can buy low acc,and buy bot for 2-3 mounth :D
07/15/2017 16:58 steamBeam#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
But i can buy low acc,and buy bot for 2-3 mounth :D
If you would buy mine for 45 it you needed 1 month to bot :D
But if you are buying an account for 20€ you need in total more money to get it UFE and sell it then :p
07/15/2017 19:36 Kokimann12#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepypower View Post
I saw 1 offer like 20 euro,i cant offer more then 20,sorry m8.
my advice for you is to buy this account... this account is worth 80euro, but 50 is cheap enough