GW1 Bots working in July 2017

08/13/2017 21:12 Lillebror_1#196
hey im running LDoA bot sure it works but it dossent activate the imp even tho i changed it to true in file. + can i make it use flare more often instad of just normal wand attack ? and btw it uses firestorm at the first ice monster so y :S im rly bad at coding :S

btw do u have a HA working bot?
08/13/2017 22:13 tolerantfox#197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillebror_1 View Post
hey im running LDoA bot sure it works but it dossent activate the imp even tho i changed it to true in file. + can i make it use flare more often instad of just normal wand attack ? and btw it uses firestorm at the first ice monster so y :S im rly bad at coding :S

btw do u have a HA working bot?
Where in the inventory do you have the fire imp? It has to be in the first slot so that the bot uses it.

The code of the LDOA bot is quite simple, just try reading through it and you will know where to put the attack. :-) Check the Bot() function starting from line 126 (level 10 - 20).

And yes I do have working HA bots, feel free to add me on Skype if you want to have them. Skype: asvp_katurian
08/14/2017 22:25 Chris3239#198
Excuse me but does anyone know if TOC-Bot is still working crashes for me when I initialize it.
08/14/2017 22:35 tolerantfox#199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris3239 View Post
Excuse me but does anyone know if TOC-Bot is still working crashes for me when I initialize it.
It's working.
08/15/2017 05:43 Chuga#200
I'm looking for a few bots

one that gets iron stacks.

an UW bot.

a good vanguard bot
08/16/2017 05:00 Santa Clauz#201
I have renamed some folders, changed "Kilroy Stoneskin" to "Kilroy Stonekin" and also edited the .au3 to have the 4th bag checked in the GUI, added a few bots that were seperate, and created a SFX.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Attached to my post is the .rar if you prefer traditional means and wear a tinfoil hat.
08/16/2017 12:58 Ieuan Hutchy#202
Im getting this problem quite alot. The program doesnt pick up my characters name, or even acknowledge that GW is open. This means that the bot doesnt run for me. Is there any way to fix this?
08/16/2017 13:27 tolerantfox#203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Clauz View Post
I have renamed some folders, changed "Kilroy Stoneskin" to "Kilroy Stonekin" and also edited the .au3 to have the 4th bag checked in the GUI, added a few bots that were separate, and created a SFX.

Attached to my post is the .rar if you prefer traditional means and wear a tinfoil hat.
Thanks for contributing to this thread.
08/16/2017 16:26 Santa Clauz#204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ieuan Hutchy View Post
Im getting this problem quite alot. The program doesnt pick up my characters name, or even acknowledge that GW is open. This means that the bot doesnt run for me. Is there any way to fix this?
Besides running GW in admin and compiling the script (x86) then running that in admin you can change how the bot initalizes. Kilroy Stonekin and Random Laugh are good examples of what is typical for bots that only make use of GWA and not additional files like GWAddOns, Inventory and many others. These are the only ones I really mess with. I believe there were bots outdated enough to only run with older version of AutoIt, but I could be wrong and have not come across one yet.

Code:
  Else
	  Out("Initializing...")
	  Local $CharName = GUICtrlRead($CharInput)
	  If $CharName == "" Then
		 If Initialize(ProcessExists("gw.exe"),True,True) = False Then
			   MsgBox(0, "Error", "Guild Wars is not running.")
			   Exit
		 EndIf
	  Else
		 If Initialize($CharName,True,True) = False Then
			   MsgBox(0, "Error", "Could not find a Guild Wars client with a character named '" & $CharName & "'")
			   Exit
		 EndIf
	  EndIf
	  GUICtrlSetState($RenderingBox, $GUI_ENABLE)
	  GUICtrlSetState($CharInput, $GUI_DISABLE)
	  GUICtrlSetData($StartButton, "Pause")
	  $BotRunning = True
	  $BotInitialized = True
	  SetMaxMemory()
   EndIf
This way works very well in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolerantfox View Post
Thanks for contributing to this thread.
You're welcome, thanks for compiling these together.
08/16/2017 19:37 deadshot1995#205
Do you have the diessa chalice bot?
08/17/2017 10:25 tolerantfox#206
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadshot1995 View Post
Do you have the diessa chalice bot?
Yes, read the first post.
08/18/2017 11:03 Lillebror_1#207
hmm my jq bot dossent works :S it loads the name then it closes bot + window and i have to restart the game :S i have tryed to dl it again and still same prob.. the jq file delitet from map also :S
08/18/2017 13:31 tolerantfox#208
Quote:
hmm my jq bot dossent works :S it loads the name then it closes bot + window and i have to restart the game :S i have tryed to dl it again and still same prob.. the jq file delitet from map also :S
It minimizes the game ;) look a few pages back.

You can change the render by right clicking the AutoIt icon in your task bar. Again few pages back there is a picture explaining it.
08/18/2017 15:47 Lillebror_1#209
well it quit's the game + bot icon quit. even down the right corner its gone
08/18/2017 16:54 tolerantfox#210
Quote:
well it quit's the game + bot icon quit. even down the right corner its gone
Look at the picture at a few pages back. It's not gone, just hidden.

Page 11