[Boost][Verified][Cheap][EXP][Silver][Failstacks]

12/10/2017 13:29 Playmate#61
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoL-PaxJax Sale View Post
Hi Vince, do you offer something like coaching? Something like Worker Empire, what is worth buying and processing/cooking? Maybe you got some secrets that you could share for cash

thanks in advance :)
Hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], we do not offer this kind of service, mostly because we are already too busy with boosting. We do offer free advises and tips to customer, mostly on gear, leveling and money making. But it's not as advanced as a coaching session or a guide would be.

Hope that answer your question :)
12/10/2017 14:59 LoL-PaxJax Sale#62
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceOnlineService View Post
Hello @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], we do not offer this kind of service, mostly because we are already too busy with boosting. We do offer free advises and tips to customer, mostly on gear, leveling and money making. But it's not as advanced as a coaching session or a guide would be.

Hope that answer your question :)
hm thanks!
unlucky that you dont provide such a service, might be a consideration for you guys :)
12/11/2017 01:13 robertpau100#63
Okey my boosting as said in my last post is done and i got extra 100mil for free!

Definetly im ordering some new boosting when i have some new and fancy gear so it can be done with the new requisites!

When talking to him in skype he is very friendly and giving all the information that you ask him (screenshots, etc). He may respond a bit late but he will definetly will answer your messages. I was a little confused and scared in the begining because im super impatient and this was my first time with this type of services and i had to let my steam account also (steam version of the game) so i was hesistant to keep with the boosting and i almost cancel my order and get my money back but i trusted in these guys and in the end it is super worth it!

If u think im with this guys feel free to contact me privately and i will show you evidences of this guys are legit and eficient!

Recommended!!!!
12/11/2017 01:38 ppcllggf#64
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpau100 View Post
Okey my boosting as said in my last post is done and i got extra 100mil for free!

Definetly im ordering some new boosting when i have some new and fancy gear so it can be done with the new requisites!

When talking to him in skype he is very friendly and giving all the information that you ask him (screenshots, etc). He may respond a bit late but he will definetly will answer your messages. I was a little confused and scared in the begining because im super impatient and this was my first time with this type of services and i had to let my steam account also (steam version of the game) so i was hesistant to keep with the boosting and i almost cancel my order and get my money back but i trusted in these guys and in the end it is super worth it!

If u think im with this guys feel free to contact me privately and i will show you evidences of this guys are legit and eficient!

Recommended!!!!
Noice,
I ordered 600m 2 days ago but since they're busy they haven't started grinding yet, hope i get extra silver too heuheuheuhe
12/11/2017 14:52 Playmate#65
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] At first it was computer issue, yesterday and during this night it was my internet. It delayed me pretty badly so I truly apologize for that. Obviously you will get extra millions as compensation.
12/15/2017 17:03 ppcllggf#66
got my 600m in just 2-3 days and even extra 100m for compensation,
friendly and fast +rep
12/18/2017 14:54 yurieke#67
do u have package for energy and CP ?
12/18/2017 16:42 Playmate#68
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurieke View Post
do u have package for energy and CP ?
It's something I could add in the near future but for now we are too busy with the current offer.
12/18/2017 21:00 shadowside#69
I want to buy 200m
12/20/2017 03:38 Playmate#70
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowside View Post
I want to buy 200m
Sure you can contact me on Skype :)
12/29/2017 22:09 slyymaster#71
still working?:)
12/30/2017 20:47 Playmate#72
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyymaster View Post
still working?:)
Yes! :)
12/31/2017 21:51 robertpau100#73
Again i used these guys services and 10/10. I ordered 2billions so i wanted to do it by BTC system but I had problems buying the bitcoins, they tried to guide me and tried to figure out how to solve the problem but we couldnt solve it. In the end i paid with paypal.

Normally they would take 20 days to deliver the service but it has been done in 11!

Fast friendly and super nice people!

Definetly will come again!
01/02/2018 12:28 Playmate#74
Thanks for your patience @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and enjoy your silvers!
I'm going to change the payment methods, BTC's fee is not viable these days. If you have suggestions I'd be happy to ear those.
01/03/2018 00:07 KyoceraZ#75
So do you accept psc?