Pet Boxing + Doubler is worth it?

06/21/2017 19:34 dirkalendar#1
Hello everyone.

I was thinking of collecting boxes with PET, with the protocols, radars and along with the doubler. I wanted to know if this is paying off these days, with the nerf in the boxes.
Thank you all.
06/21/2017 19:38 epete#2
Killing NPCs is more worth if you bot a lot because there is no npc cooldown as there is a bonusbox cooldown which totally screw up bonusbox reward and it comes very soon when you bot and lasts quite long time so I would better invest to better bot which can handle npcs pretty well e.g. DOB and smash npcs instead of boxes or make it mixed npcs + boxes. I dont think only boxes with pet are worth nowadays since the BB cooldown is insane I think it is not paying off, NPC hunting > Bonusboxing.

Next time use DO Talk or Bot talk for small questions like this one:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/21/2017 19:42 skeith_sk8#3
As epete said the cooldown is really big nowadays. It worths if you have pp on bonus boxes, salvage protocols and so on, but, if you can go aliens then go aliens ;)
06/21/2017 20:59 Scytex#4
Answered.
Please do as epete said and use the topics named next time.