Epic 6.2 Project

06/19/2017 11:28 アルカード#1
Hello all.
Here i started a 6.2 server.I used clean files from jw988 guide and it is full with buggs.
I don't know when i will open it(if i ever will).This is my personal project at the moment.If you like to help out somehow let me know in pm.See you around.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/19/2017 12:56 _-Seizure-_#2
I would recommend, not to use the jw988 aka. NCarbon Files. The latest released package was version 1.3 and it was just a work around to work with a nature 6.2 client. ( no dura was working etc)

Here i have nature, untouched 6.2 Files. I tested them allready myself.

06/19/2017 13:07 アルカード#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Seizure-_ View Post
I would recommend, not to use the jw988 aka. NCarbon Files. The latest released package was version 1.3 and it was just a work around to work with a nature 6.2 client. ( no dura was working etc)

Here i have nature, untouched 6.2 Files. I tested them allready myself.

i will try those.thanks alot

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] somehow with your files my gs always crash
06/19/2017 22:36 _-Seizure-_#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Älucard View Post
i will try those.thanks alot

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] somehow with your files my gs always crash
i noticed, i accidently messed up the huntaholic resource. i will fix it when i got time and send it to you.

EDIT : added the fixed database script + gameserver @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/19/2017 23:54 アルカード#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Seizure-_ View Post
i noticed, i accidently messed up the huntaholic resource. i will fix it when i got time and send it to you.

EDIT : added the fixed database script + gameserver @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
EDIT:thanks alot will use it once i am on pc :D

as far i tested it for know bugs i remember it works fine.But it is going to need HC testing for all purpose :D
06/20/2017 05:38 SilentWisdom#6
Drop me a line if you need help.
06/20/2017 11:44 アルカード#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
Drop me a line if you need help.
well i would like to see new rdb tool for 6.2 or dll for glandu tool since i am using your ACRM rdb tool for 6.2 atm :D

EDIT#1:UPDATE

As far server files goes mostly things are fixed,still waiting for a rdb tool to finish a job(ATM trying to make own DLL for it).

As far server goes,i might make small beta in near future.Server will be low rates and as retail like possible.Most items will be at npc and in hv.