[rSRO] i keep dc?

01/17/2010 19:37 sumira90#1
im having this problem like every 20 minutes..yes, i do multi client,but before i can online like the whole week w/o dc..i try to ping server and after some time it appears that server time out for some time and then continue to reach again...anyone having this problem??any solution?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/17/2010 20:20 HemNeth#2
a lot of people are, it's called = crashing
and it's getting more and more everyday
I personally never have that so I guess it's because of things u use for launching rsro =)
01/17/2010 20:37 kupaguwna#3
many ppl gets that error, i think thats loader's problem. I had one char at clientless and i t didnt dced.
01/18/2010 03:58 sumira90#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
a lot of people are, it's called = crashing
and it's getting more and more everyday
I personally never have that so I guess it's because of things u use for launching rsro =)
erm..i think im using the same tool before and after :(
01/18/2010 03:59 sumira90#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kupaguwna View Post
many ppl gets that error, i think thats loader's problem. I had one char at clientless and i t didnt dced.
i dont really think so..i've tried run in clientless mode and ill dc the same time as the client dc... :(
01/18/2010 12:53 sumira90#6
just figured out something more..when i lost ping with epvper, i'll lost connection to rSRO also..what's the mean of this??mayb im too far from server?? T-T
01/18/2010 13:48 GoNight#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumira90 View Post
just figured out something more..when i lost ping with epvper, i'll lost connection to rSRO also..what's the mean of this??mayb im too far from server?? T-T
you prolly got dc ed from the net..
01/20/2010 18:05 sumira90#8
nope..i dont dc..my connection works fine just i lost ping in the middle of tranmission to russia..nvm..solved, by redirecting to other dns server.. thanx for help ^ ^