Boost to P5

06/02/2017 17:09 ninja777#1
Hello elitepvpers community, I'm interested in buying a boosting service, but there are so many threads that offer this and I don't know which of them are still active atm, therefore I opened this topic

What I'm looking for:
- someone to boost me to P5 or higher depending on how well the games are going (I'm currently G1 btw)

- I want to duoq not to simply give my account to someone else no matter how trusted he is on this forum.

-I play on EUNE so it would help if the booster was from EUNE or EUW (I don't think would benefit me if you're trying to boost me from across the globe with a 150+ ping)

- for payment to accept BTC, because that's the only way I can pay for your services since I don't deal PayPal

- not to use scripts when duoq'ing with me

- If you are a trusted booster please link me to your thread so I can get an idea with who I'm going to play

Looking forward for replies, also let me know what's the schedule we can play, personally I'm working during the week but I'm free during weekends.

Contact me via PM or simply reply with how much would cost me to hire you to do the job.

Regards !
06/02/2017 17:16 Simon B#2
Hey sir, 12 euro. We can set time so it will fits your needs. Click on sign and it will bring to my thread.
06/02/2017 17:17 bydabzi#3
I can do this.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This is my thread, got normal ping, i want to have 14 $ for this. Can start right now.
06/03/2017 00:21 EasyCArry#4
add me on skype for a price discussion
06/03/2017 00:30 bydabzi#5
add on skype we gonna make a deal for sure
06/03/2017 01:02 AmazingBoost#6
25€. 0,0115 BTC.
Skype : amaboost
06/03/2017 16:29 todelu#7


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hi there @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The price would be 16,5 euros +20%
Due that's what Im paying for exchanging the BTC

You can choose if you want it as SoloQ or DuoQ

We charge no extra for DuoQ

Boosting since 2011

Done by Master

Skype - TodeluELO

Threads :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Click on the images to add us on Skype or send a PM

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]