Question about key recorders

01/17/2010 16:54 vilkas001#1
I want to ask a question... Would it be possible to create key recorder which would work on GC? Or a bot which would do same action again and again? Example : stars dungeon, walks same path to next teleport, teleports.. After dungeon presses on space where items supposed to appear (ok), then starts again.. Doing actions with about 1 minute spaces.. Or is it impossible?
01/17/2010 17:03 .Emmanuel#2
It's 100% possible.

but Gameguard is currently blocking some certain programs that record keys.
however, these programs might work with GC.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], havn't tried this because its not compatible with Vista. (Only works with windows XP)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I had a friend in the past that makes macro scripts, I do not know how to make one myself, it's been awile and I don't know if this will work but it worked in the past.

Joy2key (google it), Description: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

// I do not know how to make macro scripts, so please don't ask me how to make one.
01/17/2010 17:04 whityy#3
i need the script xD
01/17/2010 17:06 vilkas001#4
Im wondering if anyone could make it (i know that im acting as a leecher)
01/17/2010 17:10 boi2gangster#5
it would be nice if someone created a macro or "bot" for gc. nomore hand running through dungeons!
01/17/2010 17:54 wellst#6
Well i actually tried doing this before with several macro recorders and the recording bit was fine, it recorded all the keystrokes i was using in grand chase, i could see them in the macro script.. but when it came to play back the macros weren't being played back in the grand chase window that was in the foreground, instead in the background. I believe that was the only problem though, So if someone could have a script that would make the macro playback in the grand chase window then i don't see why it wouldn't work.
01/17/2010 18:14 chadzz05#7
so if anyone has the script we can do this...
01/17/2010 18:29 boi2gangster#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellst View Post
Well i actually tried doing this before with several macro recorders and the recording bit was fine, it recorded all the keystrokes i was using in grand chase, i could see them in the macro script.. but when it came to play back the macros weren't being played back in the grand chase window that was in the foreground, instead in the background. I believe that was the only problem though, So if someone could have a script that would make the macro playback in the grand chase window then i don't see why it wouldn't work.
A.k.A Bypassing gameguard