PC Origin Battlefield 1

05/31/2017 02:10 mooimaturkey#1
Easy Fast and only 2 in stock
$30

Before you message me just know i will not go first. I have had very much success selling on online forums, and the only times I've ever been ripped are from me going first. I know, what you'll say,
I'm just not going to do it with something i can't get back, and something this pricy. I don't have a job and I'm doing this just so I can get some food for the next week (lmfao college life)

Got one key a while back, about 3 weeks ago for my bday. The second key is one that my mate gave me cause he already had the game and didn't want to make his mom sad on Christmas when she bought it for him. I can assure you that they both work.

My skype: Anchovyhereboys

First thing I want you to message me is your link to your profile and what exactly you want. Don't worry im not some strict business man, I wont bite your finger off. We can chat for a bit about it before hand if you really want to, you won't be taking and precious time from me, its all good!

If you want to make a counter-offer im all up for that! I don't mind a nice little negotiation. Thanks! :)
05/31/2017 08:07 lordsill#2
#moved
05/31/2017 16:21 mooimaturkey#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
#moved
Thank you, my mistake!