Start SilkRoad

05/28/2017 22:23 VikoBang#1
Hello guy's,

I'm bored and was thinking about starting iSro again. My question is: Is it worth to start it? I heard that it's only pay 2 win. I really wanted to start again, but I don't want to waste money just to have a good weapon. I really want to start that game again, but not, when it's pay 2 win. Otherwise I would like to start a new pServer,too but with much people on that server and not something like Eryx or SW or something like that.


Thanks guy's.
05/29/2017 01:46 murdersquad#2
iSro it pay 2 win for sure.. i try play last week and if don't spend some good money you can't do nothing...
so i tell you don't start iSro try Private server..
05/29/2017 20:13 VikoBang#3
Do you have a good one?
05/29/2017 21:34 fenster3000#4
pServers are bullshit too. If they are not Pay2Win (like any other SRO version) they are offline a few days/weeks after they went online. Maybe you didn't waste money on these types of servers. But you clearly wasted time. And I do not know if that is better.

For real: SRO is Pay2Win. Even if you invest 2000+€ on your char some player is still better. And maybe he didn't even had to waste that much money. Fun fact: I know guys who wasted more than thousand $ on one single SoSun weapon. And they never made it to +15. A friend of mine spend 10$ on is weapon and he made it to +18 (on Aeolus with normal alchemy rates).

If I were you I would check Aeolus server. It is an official iSRO server hosted by JCPlanet. Server is really active and has a lot of good players on it.