[Release] SILKROAD HOMEPAGE SYSTEM

05/28/2017 12:49 simplex93#1
Hello everyone,

i wanna release a Silkroad Homepage System made by me. You can get it via adding me at Skype and we talk about what you want. I can redesign the Colors or make new Features for you. The Homepage is SQL Injection safe and works with every Database!

Preview:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Features:
- Vote 4 Silk
- Job, Char, Unique Ranking
- Ticket System
- Own Community System
- Webnews System
- Profile Images for Users
- Profiles for Users
- More on Request!

Contact Informations:

Contact me now and get this Safe Homepage System with many tools and custom tools made for your server!
05/28/2017 16:03 simplex93#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by murdersquad View Post
nice , but it's free or ?
Add me in Skype we can talk about it :)
05/28/2017 16:31 blapanda#3
This is a release section, not an advertising or "imma gonna release sum stuff later m8" nonsense area. Update your main post with a download (also free, this ain't the black market trading area) or get removed from this section.
05/28/2017 16:34 simplex93#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
This is a release section, not an advertising or "imma gonna release sum stuff later m8" nonsense area. Update your main post with a download (also free, this ain't the black market trading area) or get removed from this section.
I dont have to add a Download, no one can configure it by himself ;)
05/28/2017 18:09 thebigbody#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex93 View Post
I dont have to add a Download, no one can configure it by himself ;)
ok then don't post any shit in "release section" without downloading or tutorial
05/28/2017 18:14 simplex93#6
Everyone is able to contact me, and there you will get a Tutorial and the Files. So where is the Problem ? :D
05/28/2017 18:39 elmagico321#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplex93 View Post
Everyone is able to contact me, and there you will get a Tutorial and the Files. So where is the Problem ? :D
well this section for " Sharing " " Releasing " also i'm sure that this section's name is not " Skype Free Contacts " and btw if you welling to share them so what's the fucking point from this sh!t !!!! anyways GL
05/28/2017 19:52 SubZero**#8
where the download link?
05/28/2017 20:01 Spidy.#9
Please notice a download link is a Must here, such as contact me and I'll give you it is not allowed.
Please share your future releases in public next time.

#Closed