Darkorbit Cheap Seprome Service

05/24/2017 20:29 ★Pikachu★#1
#closerequeast
05/24/2017 20:51 conteaza#2
how do we know that you are trusted and your service is safe and we do not get banned?
05/24/2017 20:52 :thonking:#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by conteaza View Post
how do we know that you are trusted and your service is safe and we do not get banned?
I was thinking the same, however here was already one of this kind of service, which is trusted and is found in the browsergames trading ;).
05/24/2017 21:04 45the45#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Pikachu★ View Post
GOOD AMOUNT OF SEPROME FOR CHEAP PRICE!!!



Requirements for main account - Citadel + Extended Cargo cpu
Requirements for Test account - Any account works


Small fee for big amount of Seprome. More dmg less time!


Our teamspeak server: s8.ts3.cloud:38614
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I want a little test :0 and later I've works I would probably buy :)
05/24/2017 21:18 ★Pikachu★#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45the45 View Post
I want a little test :0 and later I've works I would probably buy :)
Yes please come in our ts and wait in que.

#closerequest