WTB Active ESP

05/22/2017 09:55 Paladius14#1
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for an active ESP hack for PUBG.

All sites ive bought from before have closed the sales of their PUBG hacks.

Can anyone please recommend a site where I can buy this?

I know there is 1 available for $400 but the price is insane. Cant afford that.


Thanks all
05/22/2017 10:10 SICKB0YV#2
Looks at Perfectaim, be active on the Forum and u get invited! ;)
Or Exocheats! <-- now too only Invite!
05/22/2017 10:23 Paladius14#3
Exo is scam
05/22/2017 20:30 DarkOPM#4
#moved
05/23/2017 03:18 gznster#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKB0YV View Post
Looks at Perfectaim, be active on the Forum and u get invited! ;)
Or Exocheats! <-- now too only Invite!
Neither of the site are decent, impossible to get invited.
PA is down if I'm not wrong
05/25/2017 16:33 xxfbtmof#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladius14 View Post
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for an active ESP hack for PUBG.

All sites ive bought from before have closed the sales of their PUBG hacks.

Can anyone please recommend a site where I can buy this?

I know there is 1 available for $400 but the price is insane. Cant afford that.


Thanks all
PM.
05/26/2017 01:33 janex233#7
yea perfect eye is very hard to get invited.
05/26/2017 09:46 Doffer#8
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

+1