Hacking on a trial got my MAIN SUSPENDED for a bit

01/16/2010 18:27 NoPrivates#1
IM NOT JOKING hacking on a trial, I THINK THEY HAVE NOW LOCATED IP ADDRESSES, for me i tried it out and dont persist in hacking but wow thats a shock.

Warning: If you really do like PS stop hacking
01/16/2010 18:44 chiefioso#2
Haha, that's funny. My Trial just got banned today. First ban since Pside worked.
01/16/2010 19:03 NoPrivates#3
Yea let it be a warning trying hacks on a trial is being tracked to your main
01/16/2010 19:45 chiefioso#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoPrivates View Post
Yea let it be a warning trying hacks on a trial is being tracked to your main
Well, I guess that No-reload hack I have cooked up will be extra fun then :)
01/17/2010 16:47 rev4life03#5
You have just figured that out? They dont trace your IP. they just match up all existing accounts with it using a filter. They always have your IP. When you make an account, when you send an appeal, etc. THEY ALWAYS HAVE IT. If you dont want to lose your main, stop hacking.