[RELEASE] [SOURCE CODE] srAvatarConverter

05/14/2017 09:21 Syloxx#1
Hello elitepvpers,

I just decided to release my srAvatarConverter wich allows you to transfer the new avatar models (bms) and texture mapping (bmt) to the old file format to make them work with the VSRO 1.188 Client.

This application wasnt made for sale / release so I did not add any error handlers.

CONVERT_BMS:
Code:
srAvatarConverter.exe CONVERT_BMS PATH/FILE.BMS
GENERATE_BMT:
Code:
srAvatarConverter.exe GENERATE_BMT FILENAME.BMT file01.ddj file02.ddj file03.ddj file04.ddj ...
Special Thanks to perrytje for his [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] wich become pretty handy and took away alot of work.

Disclaimer:
I will NOT provide any support and I will NOT release any fixes incase there is a bug somewhere.
Since i provided the sourcecode fix them your self.
05/15/2017 03:55 nemo08#2
nice one dude ..
05/15/2017 06:32 concucu#3
srAvatarConverter.exe GENERATE_BMT file01.ddj file02.ddj file03.ddj file04.ddj not work
05/15/2017 16:32 Syloxx#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by concucu View Post
srAvatarConverter.exe GENERATE_BMT file01.ddj file02.ddj file03.ddj file04.ddj not work
updated the syntax in the 1st post
05/15/2017 19:15 SubZero**#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post
updated the syntax in the 1st post
can you upload it i cant download :confused:
05/16/2017 00:15 KingDollar#6
@B1QB0SS lol mine is better *if you know what i mean :rolleyes: * :D
05/16/2017 00:18 B1Q#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
@B1QB0SS lol mine is better *if you know what i mean :rolleyes: * :D
unfortunately easy to hack, while generating the BMT file i could delete the ddj files and the program will throw an error :)