Collection Agency

05/08/2017 19:57 Mic47#1
Hi, one of my scrapped darkorbit accounts received 2 warning emails from bigpoint regarding an Outstanding fee which I recall refunding with paypal nearly a year ago.. it's said to be transferred to a collection agency within the next week if I don't pay. Considering I haven't even touched the account since the refunded day, should I be worried? Will the collection agency actually do anything? Anyone experienced this before?
05/08/2017 20:29 Astath#2
Nah, just ignore it. They did the same thing to me, nothing happened.

Next time use the DarkOrbit section.
05/08/2017 20:43 Epvp-Sell-Trader#3
Yeah dont worry had the same thing in 2013 still waiting for them haha
05/08/2017 23:02 丂のひレ尺乇ムア乇尺#4
To me it happens the same but the account was suspended xD I can not enter
05/09/2017 04:12 Mic47#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astath View Post
Nah, just ignore it. They did the same thing to me, nothing happened.

Next time use the DarkOrbit section.

Noted for next time - thanks, thats a relief.. As it is for my current situation the last thing I need is an old P2W game comming back to haunt me 😥
05/09/2017 14:09 Epvp-Sell-Trader#6
Mic i sold an account and they used my bank card so i refunded the money and they banned my account for 12euro ufe GE1 got it back but they want the money and then gotta wait 48hours to get it , but you can close the thread now mate nothing to worry about :)

Happy To Help