DC when turning hacks off..any help?

01/16/2010 00:05 JCArky#1
Hey guys, I was just updating all the hacks, making a new trainer and was wondering why I am DCing when I turn my hacks off.All addresses are good and all hacks are working nicely.

Any clue as to why I'm DCing when turning hacks off?? Never ran into this problem before. Thanks guys.
01/16/2010 00:06 sachamo512#2
i know that if u turn off wall, u crash, but the other ones, I have no idea. Try turning off all the other ones and see if you dc from that.
01/16/2010 00:35 giljs#3
The following hacks will usually DC you if you turn them off:

1. Wall hack
2. Vac Hack

Mob speed hacks cannot be actually turned off (remain active even if turned off), and the same goes for skill hacks.

The following hacks CAN be turned off just fine:

1. Zoom
2. Far Eye
3. Player Speed (you need to unequip and re-equip an item or change map for it to kick in)
4. Non-aggro (you need to move away from the currently non-aggro mobs to get other mobs to start attacking you).
01/16/2010 03:56 ejamious#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by giljs View Post
Mob speed hacks cannot be actually turned off (remain active even if turned off), and the same goes for skill hacks.
hmm I can seem to deactivate my mob speed without any consequences, and every things returns to normal.