Rubinum

04/15/2017 13:01 PhilosophiA#1
RUBINUM BUY


Hi Community, Search Items on Rubinum:

- PvM Items (Turmalin Eq/Turmalin Belt/granatarmband/smaraldohrringe)
- Costume
- Hairstyle
- Gekksen Siegel
- Yang only 10€:10kkk

Contact me with a Private message :)

PAYMENT
- Don't give first
- Use middleman (DeliKanli26)
- I can pay middleman
04/24/2017 13:49 .Versace#2
I got Yang (a lot).
Skype: insquadious
04/24/2017 18:05 RuLeStaR#3
I have Yang. 35kkk Skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ( David Fe )
04/24/2017 19:39 PhilosophiA#4
Sorry, now I don't need yang.
04/28/2017 18:38 PServerYang#5
i Can sell you Costume.

Skype: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/10/2017 20:16 a09041999#6
Got costumes and all turmalin eq. Alchemie and Ever Otter High lvl Stoff also shamane and so on
06/10/2017 20:34 PhilosophiA#7
I have send PN
06/11/2017 20:32 MuslimIstKing#8
Hey i can offer you a lv 105 on official German Server Saphira or Amazon :D Skype: mossi.ibrahim
06/11/2017 21:33 PhilosophiA#9
I need only rubinum
06/15/2017 19:38 daisy010#10
Hello,
i have Turmalin eq, costumes and gekksen. And a lot more.
06/15/2017 21:17 PhilosophiA#11
I have send you a PN
07/09/2017 19:25 xT0makin#12
Nice Trader ;)
Sold him some Yang and Items