9Dragons Reborn - Closed.

03/17/2017 11:25 Scooony#1
Hello all I am the owner of 9dragons reborn and I have closed the server because of the following.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/17/2017 12:41 Obispo#2
Dusky aka Rob is a person with brain handicap

His way was to get money and buy his gaming chair

He is a lier since i know him

If you look at black market he sell server files and accused me to do same

He made some false accusation for kick me from staff and get the free way to close

elysium and Titan then open his server for make money

it s not a drama but you see now what happen with him
03/17/2017 13:11 MontanaTT#3
This doesn't surprise me at all. All people connected to Martin & co. end up the same shit. Over and over again. Don't ever play on any server that had anything to do with Martin or any of his team members. EVER. They always mess up things and then come with excuses "This guy and that guy did this and that but we learned from it and it won't happen again". Sure buddy. I'm glad I didn't even register there. Just stick with officials. Current privater servers are ridicuolously awful to play on. The last server worth playing on was ZeroN. Corruption free and a professional staff. Unless something similar comes along I won't touch any private server at all.
03/17/2017 13:31 madmerlin3009#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
This doesn't surprise me at all. All people connected to Martin & co. end up the same shit. Over and over again. Don't ever play on any server that had anything to do with Martin or any of his team members. EVER. They always mess up things and then come with excuses "This guy and that guy did this and that but we learned from it and it won't happen again". Sure buddy. I'm glad I didn't even register there. Just stick with officials. Current privater servers are ridicuolously awful to play on. The last server worth playing on was ZeroN. Corruption free and a professional staff. Unless something similar comes along I won't touch any private server at all.
Your really beginning to get on my t1ts .I think you was another of those people banned from Elysium from altering scrbase and getting a ban. Quick to judge people without knowing the truth. You always take one side of the story.

Ever heard of chinese whispers??. Grow a pair of b@lls little boy. Or are you another one of those shemales with an identity problem. Perhaps mommy never gave you much attention after you was weened off her t1t.

Go cry elsewhere with your attitude against servers. What the hell have you put towards this community except for demising everyone. you must have a sad life. I really feel sorry for you

:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hands down:
03/17/2017 13:37 Adek#5
Another day, another drama. I won't even say what I think about this. That was their choice to do servers and how they manage their money, so there's no place for me to judge them. Though, it seems there is going to be a lot of "grand server openings" of questionable quality. Wish it won't happen, though. I asked many times to make one, good server, like it was with Play9D, when they made GC get a lot of updates of their version to be better than privs. RF now is completely safe with just 9DS being around (another "quality" meter).

That's my thoughts about the current 9D scene, and so, I don't think that many people have different POV, after all.
03/17/2017 19:18 zl0rd#6
It was obvious , what a poor management and unprofesionall team , i fell sorry for those who donated .
03/17/2017 19:38 bastiannw#7
lmao
03/17/2017 20:43 Obispo#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl0rd View Post
It was obvious , what a poor management and unprofesionall team , i fell sorry for those who donated .
The problem come from only 1 of the staff : Rob

Scooony, Alurion, and Deebys was good

Robert scammed server for buy his gaming chair

Shame on him