Rappelz e5 oldschool

03/17/2017 09:33 sukka11#1
Hello all,

in the past mostly oldschool (lower epic) server closed. But there is still one full oldschool based private server online. I know that there is a post from the past. But I think most of people forgot about this server : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


I think we will repopulate a nice oldschool server. Itīs full english and balanced. It working very stable and is online a really long time for a private server.

Guys give it a try! I know you want an older epic server ;)


Have a great day!
03/17/2017 11:37 _-Seizure-_#2
This Server gets boring very fast. Why? Everyone using a WL + Healslave to lvl up, farming gear, get one of the much dragons and quit.

This Server WAS good, but the Dragons in the Spin fucked the whole server.

And in the Spin are allways Items, wich the Admin on his normal Char needs. (Grretz to Daredevil or how it was called here)

No one but Daredevil plays an Evoker on T2. Why the hell are there 1h Axes and summoner armors etc in spin? :P
03/17/2017 12:01 ThunderNikk#3
They have an announcement thread already...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Feel free to bump the appropriate announcement thread when you would like to either discuss something about the server again or bring attention to it.

It is also posted in the collective useful threads of the section sticky...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I am going to close this topic now as it is really not needed.