[Tiny Release]Wing Textures

03/11/2017 23:06 doteroargentino#1
For some reason my Icon_Wing.dds got messed up and I'm too lazy to do a new one so I also included my icon_somo2.dds file so you can take the icons from there (they are in the center-top - right-top part).

Hope you guys like them.

Preview:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/12/2017 06:47 ShaiyaDead#2
for some people with EP6.4 server this one might be needed and btw good release
03/14/2017 00:38 Apero#3
good job
If you want to work on a server I have a project in developement
my skype :chpoint62
04/04/2017 18:22 viniciohernandez#4
Good contribution if you could add more details to the release as client samples with these textures would be appreciated
04/04/2017 18:33 momocruz#5
this pic i have take from your [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and you asking !!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/04/2017 18:50 doteroargentino#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by viniciohernandez View Post
Good contribution if you could add more details to the release as client samples with these textures would be appreciated
Yeah sure, what's next? You'll ask me to give you the client with the textures already setup on it? Come on...
04/04/2017 19:26 viniciohernandez#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by doteroargentino View Post
Yeah sure, what's next? You'll ask me to give you the client with the textures already setup on it? Come on...
What I say is that you show images of the textures of the wings on your server or other