TRAINER FOR FUT CHAMPIONS

03/06/2017 17:00 sonnybozz#1
Hey Guys i have a big question :D

i bought a Trainer for FIFA 17 UT and i can add Goals with it and STOP the Match.

i played this weekend FUT CHAMPIONS and i get a Place in the top 40 but i got no prices :/
I won some matches with the Trainer because i set 3 Goals to me in the last minute.

can someone tell me why i got no coins and packs ?
03/06/2017 18:01 Seyhey#2
looooool , and you will not get them xD
rewards come out thursday 6pm uk time , but you will not get rewards because they will clean the leaderboard (tursday morning), you will be lucky if you don't get banned lol
03/06/2017 19:04 gravy0509#3
lol never use anything within the WL rookie error thats your account likely banned
03/06/2017 19:51 kuririn1213#4
Information related to your EA account.
EA <[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].com>
ter 21/02, 18:13Você
EA

Hello,

We noticed that your FIFA Account broke EA’s gameplay rules…

We need to talk…
Breaking our rules damages the experience for you and other players. We want to keep everyone’s gaming experience safe, secure, and enjoyable.

You break our rules if you:

Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another’s computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancel bots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, “cheat utility” software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool
Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service.
Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, unless expressly authorized by EA.
Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

What this means for you

We sent you some information. Please log into your FIFA Ultimate Team Account for more details.

Read up on how to play by the rules at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Review our full Terms of Service at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any questions? Contact us at help.ea.com. If you think we sent this to you by mistake, let us know at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Thank you,

EA Terms of Service

If you need technical assistance, please contact Origin Help.EA may retire

I wonder if 30 days later I will be banned?

I wonder if 30 days later I will be banned?