nanoITC - EXP stuff?

02/27/2017 01:42 xDeroiD#1
Hey guys!

I would like to ask about something in nanoITC..

Are we able to put EXP30% in every piece of the stuff? so we can get lvl 80 so fast?

Anyway?

Or.. Anyway to get lvl 80 using ITC?
02/27/2017 02:51 정강이#2
use multi-client and farm
02/27/2017 04:33 xDeroiD#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 정강이 View Post
use multi-client and farm
I mean anyway to add more exp in the equips using nanoITC? to get more EXP than usual?
02/27/2017 04:45 hdmm123#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Need.DBs.Hack! View Post
I mean anyway to add more exp in the equips using nanoITC? to get more EXP than usual?
No
02/27/2017 04:47 xDeroiD#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmm123 View Post
No
I saw someone was farming and after the match finished, I checked his stats and it was 20%Exp and 50%Pen and took like 1600 EXP..

UP


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02/27/2017 20:49 Bananasplit1337#6
well, those were probably the xp enchants on the head, but not those which u ment
02/28/2017 03:11 xDeroiD#7
So what should I do? I wan't to get lvl 80 please :3 The scenario stages is hard to farm with just 400 Exp -.-


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
02/28/2017 14:34 nibbio#8
no