Hello Im currently Diamond 3 in EUNE
Im new to this site but Ive been boosting friends and known people for 3 years
Since Im new here and youd have no reason to choose me from others boosters Ill make it really cheap for you.
I usually prefer to solo but I can duo too if you provide me an account to duo with (I will only charge for 1 account not the second).
Servers I can boost are basically those where Id have good ping so EUNE EUW Russia and Turkey.
PM here if interested and we will discuss prices and details.
Im new to this site but Ive been boosting friends and known people for 3 years
Since Im new here and youd have no reason to choose me from others boosters Ill make it really cheap for you.
I usually prefer to solo but I can duo too if you provide me an account to duo with (I will only charge for 1 account not the second).
Servers I can boost are basically those where Id have good ping so EUNE EUW Russia and Turkey.
PM here if interested and we will discuss prices and details.