Dupe-Exploit-explained-1-hit-anything-DeathEssence-Mask-explained

02/21/2017 23:19 ​Exo#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by InZiDeR View Post
Socket stones added lately by joymax. Maybe the forgot to block injection while beeing in stall :P

Are you sure or is this a theory? Because I guess the whole request is ignored. Not depending on the type.
02/21/2017 23:38 InZiDeR#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
Are you sure or is this a theory? Because I guess the whole request is ignored. Not depending on the type.
It's a theory :)
Ahh, never thought about that.
02/22/2017 11:57 hexcode#18
The dupe exploit with PVP Capes is tested and confirmed, work on new BR Files (Probably on most pservers).The easiest way to fix is to set all PVP capes to CanTrade = 0.Probably is better to set to job suits too...

I am not tested the exploit with Socket Stones, but some of them exist like items in new BR Database,so better disable it like items.
1 26886 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_SP_E
1 26887 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_GOLD_E
1 26888 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HWAN_E
1 26889 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_DMRETURN_E
1 26890 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_ER_E
1 26891 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_AR_E
1 26892 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_CRITICAL_E
1 26893 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_ACTIONON_E
1 26894 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HEAL_E
1 26895 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_MENTAL_E
1 26896 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HPI_E
1 26897 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_MPI_E
1 26898 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HR_E
1 26899 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_KB_E
+
1 26900 ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_ETC_02 Magic Stone of Sockets

The dupe exploit can make a mask that kill a mob/player/building (ex.fortress building) .The item to do that is TRANSFORM MASK from Rogue skills.With the exploit you can change the mob ID to 'MOB_AUTOMOB' .This mob has a skill to kill everything with 1 hit.This antibot mob was added from Joymax in old versions of the game,but later disabled.I suggest to disable MOB skill:
1 3032 MSKILL_AUTOMOB_ATTACK01

One more hint from me.If you see msg like this in game server:
Code:
Stoackable Item count is exceeded maximum count! [StorageType: 0, Slot: 23, Count: 250, CodeName: ITEM_ETC_XXXX]
be 100 % sure someone is using dupe exploit.
Regards
02/22/2017 15:29 Callum#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
Ye but that capes are only visuals, and u need to have an item that u can put into stall.
ehh gonna destrony economy of an server :D already get few bilions of gold...
People like you are the reason the private-server community is dying. Instead of actually being useful and contributing you'd rather destroy another servers economy.
02/22/2017 16:14 InZiDeR#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
The dupe exploit with PVP Capes is tested and confirmed, work on new BR Files (Probably on most pservers).The easiest way to fix is to set all PVP capes to CanTrade = 0.Probably is better to set to job suits too...

I am not tested the exploit with Socket Stones, but some of them exist like items in new BR Database,so better disable it like items.
1 26886 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_SP_E
1 26887 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_GOLD_E
1 26888 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HWAN_E
1 26889 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_DMRETURN_E
1 26890 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_ER_E
1 26891 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_AR_E
1 26892 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_CRITICAL_E
1 26893 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_ACTIONON_E
1 26894 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HEAL_E
1 26895 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_MENTAL_E
1 26896 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HPI_E
1 26897 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_MPI_E
1 26898 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_HR_E
1 26899 ITEM_ETC_SOCKET_STONE_KB_E
+
1 26900 ITEM_ETC_ARCHEMY_ETC_02 Magic Stone of Sockets

The dupe exploit can make a mask that kill a mob/player/building (ex.fortress building) .The item to do that is TRANSFORM MASK from Rogue skills.With the exploit you can change the mob ID to 'MOB_AUTOMOB' .This mob has a skill to kill everything with 1 hit.This antibot mob was added from Joymax in old versions of the game,but later disabled.I suggest to disable MOB skill:
1 3032 MSKILL_AUTOMOB_ATTACK01

One more hint from me.If you see msg like this in game server:
Code:
Stoackable Item count is exceeded maximum count! [StorageType: 0, Slot: 23, Count: 250, CodeName: ITEM_ETC_XXXX]
be 100 % sure someone is using dupe exploit.
Regards
Does PvP Capes still got Cooldown in VSRO and BRSRO 120 Cap Files?
02/22/2017 16:18 hexcode#21
Quote:
Does PvP Capes still got Cooldown in VSRO and BRSRO 120 Cap Files?
My bad i forgot to type correct version of BR Server Files where i tested the exploit.In my case i use a BR Files 110 cap and yes they have a cooldown on PvP Cape.

Regards
02/22/2017 16:25 InZiDeR#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexcode View Post
My bad i forgot to type correct version of BR Server Files where i tested the exploit.In my case i use a BR Files 110 cap and yes they have a cooldown on PvP Cape.

Regards
Ahh great. So basicly all items with a cooldown + beeing tradeable will make duping aviable.
02/22/2017 16:29 ​Exo#23
Quote:
Ahh great. So basicly all items with a cooldown + beeing tradeable will make duping aviable.

Not for VSRO tho.
02/22/2017 16:31 hexcode#24
Quote:
In the the post in Rev6 they mentioned only PvP capes and Socket Stones, but probably all items with cooldown are duping avaible. That's why better to disable trade of job suits too.Is there any items with cooldown except return scrolls?Btw some quest items has a cooldown when use it but i am not sure about them.

Regards
02/22/2017 17:18 Snow*#25
Does that bug also work on the new files? CSRO-R for example
02/22/2017 17:20 magicanoo#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
post deleted ?
Rev6 are moving the web host. According to them, it will be up within 10 days.
02/22/2017 17:31 ​Exo#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow* View Post
Does that bug also work on the new files? CSRO-R for example

I don't think it even works in VSRO so I guess not.
02/22/2017 17:48 Snow*#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ​Exo View Post
I don't think it even works in VSRO so I guess not.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Wasn't that bug being used on ISRO server like recently? If it's not fixed there then it's not fixed on vsro or in newer files as well?
02/22/2017 19:28 hexcode#29
Quote:

Wasn't that bug being used on ISRO server like recently? If it's not fixed there then it's not fixed on vsro or in newer files as well?
Yes, thisis the same bug, i think all versions a vulnerable on this exploit except ISRO, they recently patch it.I saw how the exploit work on my server. The video from the thread in rev6 forum, that explain the exploit is made on myserver too. People with good imagination can made a many shitty things with this.
Regards
02/22/2017 20:37 ​Exo#30
Quote:

The thing is, it's all about the pointers. As long as you can let the stall point to an item that doesn't exist you can make it work. But, suits/use item/alchemy are all blocked during stalls in vsro.