Idea for auto miners...

10/01/2005 13:40 JellyFilledDonuts#1
Perhaps, if you sub divide the program for each respective mine, you can put pics of the specific mine for a subfolder called "TwinCity" and then make the pics for that mine and maybe a check box for the auto-miner to gear it for that mine?

Just a thought.
10/01/2005 14:49 Hojo#2
Ummm....

Why?

Do you mean a miner that can walk to the mines by itself?

Becuase if your not I dont see any other purpose of that...
10/01/2005 14:53 JellyFilledDonuts#3
No, I mean make an auto miner mine specific... So if you are in a place that gold doesn't come easy (like tc or pc) you can have it more specific based instead of have an auto miner that covers every mine. :)
10/02/2005 08:45 Hojo#4
Quote:
Originally posted by JellyFilledDonuts@Oct 1 2005, 14:53
No, I mean make an auto miner mine specific... So if you are in a place that gold doesn't come easy (like tc or pc) you can have it more specific based instead of have an auto miner that covers every mine. :)
im thinking about making an auto miner, considering none of them now have gem support and stuff, but when i do make it, it will have settings like, "Dont check for silver ores" because if your in TC mine theres no silver ores and theres no point wasting time scanning for them...

Is this what you meant?
10/02/2005 10:37 JellyFilledDonuts#5
yeah, but I can't program, so I was offering ideas to assist making an auto miner a bit better for each specific mine there is.
10/02/2005 10:40 JellyFilledDonuts#6
that and since each mine can produce more of each ore (like DC produces more silver and gold) have a check box for DC mines so it'll ignore iron ores (like you were saying) and etc.
10/02/2005 12:06 Hojo#7
Mr teeny, did you have the source for the other auto miner i can see+ modify

or whoever knows the maker please tell me.
10/02/2005 13:51 stupoty#8
trust me teenie i feel ure pain lmao