Box Open Bug

02/17/2017 07:35 flohuso#1
Hello :)

As everybody noticed there is a huge bug in opening Boxes. From what I've heared you can somehow open a Box and get the items, but the Box doesn't disappear. Does anybody know how to exactly use this bug and is willing to share it with the community?

I already did a lot of investigation and tried a lot of things how it could work, but I haven't managed to get it to work until now.
02/17/2017 19:37 digini12#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by flohuso View Post
Hello :)

As everybody noticed there is a huge bug in opening Boxes. From what I've heared you can somehow open a Box and get the items, but the Box doesn't disappear. Does anybody know how to exactly use this bug and is willing to share it with the community?

I already did a lot of investigation and tried a lot of things how it could work, but I haven't managed to get it to work until now.
me too :3
02/25/2017 05:30 bawragor1#3
I would like to know it too.
Heared there is a new way to dupe? somebody can say me something about it?