Hello everybody,
at this point, I have been botting for 1 month.
A completely new account. Starting with nothing.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So I bought the bot (GolemBot) and used it right away, mostly about 15-16hrs/7d.
Right now, the account has:
-5 Iris,
-12 LF-3,
-2 BO-2,
-6 G3N,
-P.E.T Lvl 5 (no protolls/nothing),
-all CPUs (needed ones),
-Leo, Goli, Veng, Sentinel Design,
-1 Zeta GG (ready)
-Skylab about lvl 10 (Skylab was built trough the bot - there is an option)
-2 PPs
-Apis (8), Zeus (0)
-About 40M Crds. and about 100k Uri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion, this is kinda nothing for 1 month of botting (boxes and/but mostly NPCs).
I wish that YOU, THE COMMUNITY can help me and figure out:
1. is that setup OK after 1 month
2. what can I improve
3. your opinion
Thank you for your time
at this point, I have been botting for 1 month.
A completely new account. Starting with nothing.
------------------------------------------------------------------
So I bought the bot (GolemBot) and used it right away, mostly about 15-16hrs/7d.
Right now, the account has:
-5 Iris,
-12 LF-3,
-2 BO-2,
-6 G3N,
-P.E.T Lvl 5 (no protolls/nothing),
-all CPUs (needed ones),
-Leo, Goli, Veng, Sentinel Design,
-1 Zeta GG (ready)
-Skylab about lvl 10 (Skylab was built trough the bot - there is an option)
-2 PPs
-Apis (8), Zeus (0)
-About 40M Crds. and about 100k Uri
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In my opinion, this is kinda nothing for 1 month of botting (boxes and/but mostly NPCs).
I wish that YOU, THE COMMUNITY can help me and figure out:
1. is that setup OK after 1 month
2. what can I improve
3. your opinion
Thank you for your time