✹Revolution Gaming Network✹ Cap90 |EU✹CH| Advanced systems ✹18+✹ Grand open ✹1-Feb✹

02/15/2017 12:59 _Hypnos_#151
What about make unique coin tradeable? We need it
02/15/2017 13:07 tsqaured#152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary-Network View Post
Hello sir follow those instructions:
1-Open network and sharing center
2-Change adapter settings
3-Disable non used network adapters
the issue will be fixed ;)

Hello boss, so sorry for late reply here in epvp. Auto equipment disabled and we are working on an alterntive solution. We're answering questions on facebook page faster btw :rolleyes:

Hello sir, we are listening to all players as much as we can. You can ask our community how is our support look like.
1- Auto equipment has been disabled because it causes some issues which we want to avoid, and we are working on an alternative solution.
2- yea pets are given as event rewards sometimes
3- Xp is kina low to keep the adventure of silkroad alive.

about the old Eventmanager yea you're right he's banned since we got a proof and also his normal character has been banned forever. We are trying as much as we can to keep the server fair. :rolleyes:
Thanks for finally a response.
I am not using facebook to ask questions or any other silkroad related activities, I keep it private but ty.
Second thing, check the amount of gold you get from quests, till now I get 10m every inventory quest.
Consider giving someone 2 invent pages at the start btw since 1 is pretty much fast full with no pickpet. ty.

About autoeq solution, replace the 1-7th degree on the item shop with sos +9 fb for 1 gold.
The 8dg, sos+0 fb, why? kinda hard to hit 90 with 7dg gear as a wizard or other int char. You know 85-87 wings or 88 rockys hit hard.
02/15/2017 13:10 Revolutionary-Network#153
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Hypnos_ View Post
What about make unique coin tradeable? We need it
I will check that with the admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsqaured View Post
Thanks for finally a response.
I am not using facebook to ask questions or any other silkroad related activities, I keep it private but ty.
Second thing, check the amount of gold you get from quests, till now I get 10m every inventory quest.
Consider giving someone 2 invent pages at the start btw since 1 is pretty much fast full with no pickpet. ty.

About autoeq solution, replace the 1-7th degree on the item shop with sos +9 fb for 1 gold.
The 8dg, sos+0 fb, why? kinda hard to hit 90 with 7dg gear as a wizard or other int char. You know 85-87 wings or 88 rockys hit hard.
Actually we got a better idea will be applied next update, so you can contact us by email we will reply faster. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/15/2017 16:27 tsqaured#154
Quote:
I will check that with the admin.

Actually we got a better idea will be applied next update, so you can contact us by email we will reply faster. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
When is the next update? How are you guys advertising? I don't see the server growing tho
02/15/2017 16:48 ahmedaomda96#155
How auto equipment system works ?
and how to get any equipment ?
02/15/2017 21:09 Suk Mike Hok#156
about the old Eventmanager yea you're right he's banned since we got a proof and also his normal character has been banned forever. We are trying as much as we can to keep the server fair. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

As i said he was Corrupt, and why you banned me when i wrote the Turth about him? Banned 2 From my chars...
02/15/2017 21:46 zenkayy#157
War_Machine is here!:)
02/16/2017 13:36 tsqaured#158
Seems the server ain't getting new players.
Keeps hanging around 330.
02/16/2017 14:10 youcantest#159
No auto equipement
No pet at start sure wont join
02/16/2017 21:51 Revolutionary-Network#160
Quote:
When is the next update? How are you guys advertising? I don't see the server growing tho
it is growing but a bit slowly because people are not being online 24h/day people logging of others logging on time difference is a main factor of this issue but its fine we are working hard to get the server more populated.
Update will be within this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk Mike Hok View Post
about the old Eventmanager yea you're right he's banned since we got a proof and also his normal character has been banned forever. We are trying as much as we can to keep the server fair. :rolleyes:

As i said he was Corrupt, and why you banned me when i wrote the Turth about him? Banned 2 From my chars...[/QUOTE]

Actions will be taken to your characters next update

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkayy View Post
War_Machine is here!:)
Welcome :cool: :mofo:

Quote:
Seems the server ain't getting new players.
Keeps hanging around 330.
answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcantest View Post
No auto equipement
No pet at start sure wont join
New auto equipment system will be done next update which will be applied this weekend
Free pets are giving as event rewards only
02/16/2017 23:30 youcantest#161
Too late this weekend :) 20 day after the open
Wont make pet 3 day cause little pay2win?
02/17/2017 23:30 tsqaured#162
Down or what?!
02/18/2017 13:04 Revolutionary-Network#163
Quote:
Down or what?!
? :rolleyes:
02/18/2017 14:35 tsqaured#164
Quote:
? :rolleyes:
Pretty late response.
It was down for a update.

Post changelog next time too here.

I have a feeling the server isn't growing btw.
02/18/2017 16:51 sssnsssn#165
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

What This ??