GM hack tool

01/27/2017 08:58 griveous96#1
hello all, who have GM hack tool for ACEonline (masansoft) or ACEonline (subagame) in 2017 who work please ? thanks :)
01/29/2017 17:58 erudite#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by griveous96 View Post
hello all, who have GM hack tool for ACEonline (masansoft) or ACEonline (subagame) in 2017 who work please ? thanks :)
Hey griveous96,
Would do you search for exactly? Do you search a GM-/ Admintool to use on your own Pserver or do you just search for a simple hack/cheat for the official AR?

Greetings
01/30/2017 21:16 griveous96#3
hello :D

hack for official AR :)

i need to grind very quickly and i don't know if a hack for inject/change items or exp hack existe :)

i really need hack for AR official :) (masangsoft)
01/31/2017 11:10 erudite#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by griveous96 View Post

i don't know if a hack for inject/change items or exp hack existe
Hey there again :) thanks for the reply,
at first, it is possible to cheat in AirRivals and it is possible to change itemspecifications. The problem is, that airrivals is secured due to a HackShield. It is also possible to bypass the HackShield but it's a lot of work and the community playing AirRivals is actually shrinking. So there is no working undetected hack (no free and no buyable one) for the official servers. Don't trust new accounts on this platform. Most of the offers are fake and they want to scamm.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask!
Greetings
01/31/2017 13:26 griveous96#5
I have file for bypass the xigncode security for 3-4min :)
So i need the hack now :D

i have send a skype invitation please accept it
01/15/2018 04:13 shetnlove1#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by erudite View Post
Hey there again :) thanks for the reply,
at first, it is possible to cheat in AirRivals and it is possible to change itemspecifications. The problem is, that airrivals is secured due to a HackShield. It is also possible to bypass the HackShield but it's a lot of work and the community playing AirRivals is actually shrinking. So there is no working undetected hack (no free and no buyable one) for the official servers. Don't trust new accounts on this platform. Most of the offers are fake and they want to scamm.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask!
Greetings

sir do u have bypasser for mshield for Mn cabal tnx

sir do u have trainer or bypasser of mshield for the Mn cabal thnks