YMYT2 Please Help Strange Error..

01/09/2010 08:36 y69v#1
I have a warrior in this server . I went to TangraMountain( As in Us server ) Soham Hill ( as in Pl server) i.e the ice land . Near Teleporter in the Middle There is a Seal Tower. I accidentally went near the seal, suddenly loading screen was there.. and then Game window closed.
Now whenever i open my account i can make new character and play with that ,but when i open my warior the game crashes.. Please help how should i get my character back.:confused::confused::confused:
01/09/2010 08:48 EliteAllianz#2
Check ich erlichgesagt nicht.
Verstehe zwar deine Frage. Aber was willst du jetzt das wir machen sollen ect.?
01/09/2010 08:52 ProfiFighter#3
Er hat auf den Server YMYT2 einen "account" und wenn er einloggt schließt sich immer das Metin2-Fenster...
Das passierte auf einmal ingame.
Das liegt vll. daran das der Server vll. rebootet oder gecrasht ist :awesome: