NFSWO server 1.9 problem

01/17/2017 21:37 randy kaka#1
can somone tell me how to delete map "All Tracks V3" and post normal map because All Tracks V3 has some crashes when you launch some races so is it posible?
01/17/2017 21:42 fabx24#2
Please for the last time, STOP CREATING NEW POSTS FOR EVERY QUESTION.
01/17/2017 22:45 000NICOLAS935#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy kaka View Post
can somone tell me how to delete map "All Tracks V3" and post normal map because All Tracks V3 has some crashes when you launch some races so is it posible?
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] are right, I agree with him !, Please stop create thread for nothing, this is annoying :( if you got questions, search a similar thread ! If no thread can help you or don't exist, create one :)

I have posted 30 questions on this site, think if I've create a thread for all my questions ? x)
So please, search and after post a new thread !
Thanks ;)

So for your problem:

This is a mod, so try uninstalled it ?
or reinstalled the server ?
PS: Normally after a PC search, you can uninstalled your mod :)
01/18/2017 00:26 Benno4#4
Please post all your future questions on the Development Thread, whether they're on or off topic. Or even look through the thread as its very likely your questions have already been answered.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/18/2017 05:37 N/A#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy kaka View Post
can somone tell me how to delete map "All Tracks V3" and post normal map because
And this is why you violated rule #1 when it comes to anything in life really...
#1: Back everything (you change) up before you change anything destructive. (or loose access to it for that matter)

That's what readmes, shadow copies, system restore, copy & paste, partition copying, etc is for.

Unless you don't mind doing destroying it in the process....