[WTS]Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

01/08/2010 23:43 CRUXBOT#1
Hi, I would like to sell my account.
Here is the evidence:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The cost of the account
:£18.00 / €20

If someone interests contact:
MSN Messenger: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
E-Mail: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
X-Fire: j0y3

Payment Method:
No PayPal account is required to purchase steam account. All that is required is a valid credit or debit card in order to pay. If you do not have either, sign up to PayPal and link your PayPal account with your bank account directly. You can then make direct payments from your bank account.

Alternatively, you can pay via MoneyBookers. This may be a useful option if you are from a country that is not supported by PayPal (such as Maestro cards from Slovenia). You can simply send the payment directly from your bank account!
01/09/2010 11:36 xian22#2
here i will buy this account
01/09/2010 12:41 CRUXBOT#3
I do not sell the account, im waiting other people who are interested
01/09/2010 12:51 xian22#4
Vorsicht bis jetzt keine ware erhalten bezahlt aber nix bekommen <RIPPER>

So wird geld zurückgefordert und ich würde ihn hier sperren lassen da er RIppT also sed vorsichtigi
01/09/2010 13:14 CRUXBOT#5
Sorry, I dont know what you say.... I must go I'll be home Thursday. And you dont pay this account. If you pay on Thursday i give the account.
Thank Your Insult!

- Sie senden mir das Geld auf mein PayPal Account
- Sie bekommen den gewünschten Steam Account, mit VERIFIZIERUNG (kein Password, Geheimfrage & Email ändern möglich)
- nach 2-3 Tagen sollte das Geld auf meinen Bankkonto sein
- ich mache die VERIFIZIERUNG weg, jetzt ist die änderung vom Password, Geheimfrage & Email möglich
01/09/2010 17:32 xian22#6
Ist kla ich habe das geld gesandt aber naja ich hole es mir ehe wieder...