1€ G2A Giftcard Codes

01/14/2017 23:21 Sarryaz#1
G'day guys!
I am gonna sell some 1€ G2A Giftcard Codes to you guys. I have got them from the Dreamhack Germany, so be aware that this code is an event code which means that each code just can be used once per account regarding this specific event. :)
Still interested but no E*G? No problem, I am also gonna take BTC or PayPal for 0.50€ each code, just send me an trade offer.

*Open me for the codes*
01/15/2017 00:12 Malest#2
Code Works Fine.
01/15/2017 00:47 Sarryaz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malest View Post
Code Works Fine.
Fresh codes added. :)
01/18/2017 14:02 Kardex#4
TREASURE #335706 anf TREASURE #335705 NOT Works
01/18/2017 18:09 Sarryaz#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by .The Flash View Post
TREASURE #335706 anf TREASURE #335705 NOT Works
Seems like they are expired or something.. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)
#Refundet & Closed#