Safe or Fake?

01/11/2017 19:49 v2tech#1
01/11/2017 19:51 Xenos#2
Fake he steal Videos from others.
01/11/2017 20:00 v2tech#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos© View Post
Fake he steal Videos from others.
so i mean is anyone legit?? is papasmurf legit been hearing things about him. but i cant find anyone lol
01/11/2017 20:08 sirmike#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2tech View Post
so i mean is anyone legit?? is papasmurf legit been hearing things about him. but i cant find anyone lol
you are not new and on an alt account. Mind telling us here who you are?
01/11/2017 20:50 v2tech#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
you are not new and on an alt account. Mind telling us here who you are?
acutally i am new xD YDB!!!! heard of this place from a guy from Hackforums ... the fuck u going to tell me im not new
01/11/2017 23:18 AbstractGG#6
I did purchase the cheats from him. No not because I fell for this shit scam, but because I wanted to see if he'd actually give me a cheat at all old/ or new. He gave me what looked like a launcher, but it was nothing but something a skid could code after watching a 2 minute tutorial. He then replied that all slots were filled and I needed to pay another $60 for the full year slot. At that point it was enough fun and games. So i got my money back, the dumbass didn't even understand that you can get your money back, when you let someone buy something you don't have. Anyway anyone on youtube including soZNiz is a scam.
01/11/2017 23:26 v2tech#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractGG View Post
I did purchase the cheats from him. No not because I fell for this shit scam, but because I wanted to see if he'd actually give me a cheat at all old/ or new. He gave me what looked like a launcher, but it was nothing but something a skid could code after watching a 2 minute tutorial. He then replied that all slots were filled and I needed to pay another $60 for the full year slot. At that point it was enough fun and games. So i got my money back, the dumbass didn't even understand that you can get your money back, when you let someone buy something you don't have. Anyway anyone on youtube aport from soZNiz is a scam.



Damn sorry to hear that and so soZNiz is legit??
01/11/2017 23:29 x6ds27#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by v2tech View Post
Damn sorry to hear that and so soZNiz is legit??
nope, he is also trying to scam you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/11/2017 23:32 AbstractGG#9
Yes I edited my comment, I meant anyone on youtube including Sozniz is unlegit.
01/12/2017 20:08 v2tech#10
the guy has his name in the video is why i was asking thanks :(