Sending mouseevent to League of Legends Client

12/25/2016 02:13 Zelcore#1
Are there any working alternatives to do this?
12/27/2016 12:15 Xio.#2
Yes. There's even a vb.net library that can do it. InputManager.dll you can find it on codeproject, too laze to look it up. Comes with source code.

Also, it will ban your account instantly.

Yes I know a way how not to get banned, no I will not share it with you. Good luck!
12/30/2016 14:13 Liihes#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Yes. There's even a vb.net library that can do it. InputManager.dll you can find it on codeproject, too laze to look it up. Comes with source code.

Also, it will ban your account instantly.

Yes I know a way how not to get banned, no I will not share it with you. Good luck!
Such a crap answer.
"Yes there is a working way -> but basicly its not working.

And to get a little ego-push I'll tell ya theres a working & good way, but I wont tell you how to do it"
...

Someone shared a libary @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] some weeks ago I think, but I wasnt able to find it using the SuFu. Probably you've more luck than me.
12/31/2016 06:11 Xio.#4
^ such a crap answer.

"someone shared something but i can't find it" -> Go find it using that information
12/31/2016 15:24 EQ8#5
Send it externally? Tried to move mouse pointer pos?Unclear of the purpose but i did it by selecting window and simulate a manual click and move.