[Unique] Evil Empire - Cabal

12/31/2016 04:35 EvilEmpireCabal#31
Starter class rank has been changed to CR 11 and we added Combo and Bike Skill book inside event npc YUL. This way you do not have to make lower grade quest's you can start from CR 12 and those requirements has been already reduced.
12/31/2016 12:12 bleck1#32
10000 drops packed into 5 chests, 99% of the time you get 3 core and 1 EPIC USELESS ITEM like 15% magic skill amp BL suit d;
Someone made a server with little to no effort. Added 7 shops in bi, changed rate and drops in 5 chest, 5! Rest is vanilla.
Also wexp is low ~380wexp per war.
PVP balanced by adding some +18k hp epaulet that is removed from inv after relog/ch switch, why?

I wouldnt call that high rate server
Good thing you changed starting CR it was pain in the ass to do 3-4x b1f to get all the quest items :O

Dont get me wrong im trying to play here but its funny :D
12/31/2016 12:42 EvilEmpireCabal#33
Hello there are 10,000 total drops. 2000 drops per chest and yea if you do not believe check other and ask other people about loots. They get minimum mostly from 1-3 epic drops from chests per run. Also u cant drop 2000 different items in single run if 4 drops is max per run u can loot. Just do math.

Those shops in BI is fit for everyone and prices arent high at all. People can spend their Vote Points and eCoins somewhere and get cool items in return.

I am not sure if you did play TG in our server at all based on what you just said. Mostly ppl get 800+ wEXP per each TG. PVP epaulet is added for GvG/PvP events so pvp can be a bit longer then it is since its high rate server with more % of overall dmg based on items you can loot. And its removed from inventory due abusing since its for PVP and not for TG for example.

Also next time do not use WH and NSD. U got banned and now ur mad at server. You should ve mad at yourself and grow up.

Tnx for "false" feedback. Take care!
12/31/2016 14:48 bleck1#34
You dont even know how am I, and you are saying I'm banned :D
And i had 380wexp for tg while having bb+ active so dunno, maybe with bb wexp you get 800 wexp.
Also on in 1st post you wrote "War Exp: 100x" it is 300%(350 with bb+) not 100x.
12/31/2016 15:32 tidus20#35
blek forever haxor ;ppp
01/01/2017 17:07 elitednsea#36
LOL FB is USELESS! I wonder how to get those Sigm coupons...
01/01/2017 17:36 astraltaxi#37
Afaik from Santas lol
01/01/2017 18:32 EvilEmpireCabal#38
Coupons can be obtainable by event monsters. You can buy them with ALZ via event NPC Yul. You can buy them from other players or you can donate for them. About FB i agree. It is pretty much useless as long as you are trying to hack and use damage hack with it. Since full set isn't hard to get also u can have just 3 parts to get full set effects. That mean that FB is even more powerfull then it was since they won't lose any rate in BM1 anymore. Also once they die they don't need to rebuff since their buffs are permanent applied to him.
01/01/2017 18:41 iosk0#39
Wow thats cool way to get around dmg hack didnt even think about that smart evil :D
And about those coupons there are people who grind them alot i have not encountered 1 yet ... and when i see AH with prices like 1.5b 2b per item im like wtf alt+f4
01/01/2017 19:03 EvilEmpireCabal#40
Over 400 coupons has been dropped since event started. There is one guy Mashine or something that farmed over 50 bil alz by selling them. And you wonder why AH prices went high? Well if you was active and reading our forum you would know that this happened because people did want alz farming spots. They got it and that is reason why alz prices went higher as they was since alz is way easier to get now. That should be logical. It cant stay the same if people can get alz way easier then they could.
01/01/2017 19:17 iosk0#41
i know what is going on and i was in your forum and i know alz drop got reduced but damage is done active people got bills... gotta drop something good while people got money to buy shit i guess
btw make sure event channel has spots for all active people today i couldnt join

Edit:while at it make ah slots higher with more stackable items :P
01/10/2017 07:47 Marco1555#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by iosk0 View Post

Edit:while at it make ah slots higher with more stackable items :P

lol whats ur channel capacity ? 25 players? :mofo:
01/10/2017 21:31 Sammyz#43
I gave this server a chance as i am looking for a high rate but it's very meh. My feedback is based on only a few minutes of being on this server before i removed the client from my pc.

1. It's quite dead in game, i know the server is fresh but its dead.
2. All the shit in bloody ice is way to much, u can't even really get around. How are people supposed to open shops to sell anything?
3. Made a char, logged in and used map to teleport to Lakeside and client crashed. Second time i teleported it worked.

This server just i don't know how to explain it really sort of feels off.

Either-way, good luck with your server, it's just not for me personally.
01/10/2017 22:01 aale0sa#44
crap server
01/10/2017 22:08 iosk0#45
if you dont do something asap server will die in no time (it already is kind of)
there is ch 5 full i go in i see 2 ppl at bi xD also people have like end game gear already by farming aos2 and ft2 its dead town and has it been a month since release?
edit: was really expecting this server to be something better but updates coming like slugs and with this first event people farming sigmetal coupon getting that 1b just rip my interest a bit
edit some other dungeons too CA's n stuff make it more interesting for pve atm its grind aos2 and ft2 if you can and santas for sigmetal coupons