Thread design

12/11/2016 20:18 Stubb♥rn#1
Hello,
I need a very basic thread design. I will give you all instructions. Write your Skype and Offers here!
12/11/2016 22:53 xXVladki#2
You can add me in Skype and we can talk about your thread design :)
12/12/2016 00:36 niemand2#3
If you are still looking check out my thread by just clicking on my signature :)
Check my Rates and Feedback.
12/12/2016 04:52 MÓE#4
I can do something smoothly for you ;)
If you are still looking [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] price are negotiable
Skype: fifauwk07
12/15/2016 17:55 Nasayer#5
Greetings!
If you are still interested add me on Skype to discuss it!

Skype : Nasayer.gfx (or click Skype Button)
Cheers!
12/15/2016 18:31 MÓE#6
he wants to make thread design for 4$ ;'D whose Interested pm him ;v
12/15/2016 18:38 Stubb♥rn#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaftw View Post
he wants to make thread design for 4$ ;'D whose Interested pm him ;v
i bought 3 thread designs and 1 signature for that price, thanks for interest tho /closed