how to start l2 walker ingame version

09/19/2005 17:40 lilstenly#1
i tryed to start l2walker last ingame ver but i've recived error message "error l2.exe size" or i dont know.tell some ingame version for c3
09/19/2005 17:45 Makaveli#2
pls use the search ;)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/19/2005 21:46 Psysax#3
Ok Makaveli, i've read your post. FANTASTIC!!!

But it doesn't work... because HOBBY says that with your patch the files of GameGuard are deleted and it closed itself.

Acc...
09/19/2005 21:58 Makaveli#4
hmm do u get an GG error on the login screen, right? Restart your pc ;)
09/19/2005 22:32 lapo#5
IG walker doesnt work atm, no bypass fix :(
09/20/2005 10:51 Psysax#6
Quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli@Sep 19 2005, 21:58
hmm do u get an GG error on the login screen, right? Restart your pc ;)
Done, and of course L2 doesn't give me GG error... but if I put my ID and PWD it doesn't work. No "login error", no "your account doesn't exist", nothing.

I've followed step by step ur guide. But it doesn't still work.

I think lapo says the truth, no IG walker works yet.

But thx for help, is incredible how quickly u guy find a solution... or try at least...
09/20/2005 14:47 Psysax#7
Ok now I introduce a new question: I've found a post of Makaveli that explains how configure L2WalkerOOG on a lot of servers and works (great man...).

But (I'm an HOBBY server's player) why does my character run not fluid (oh my God my english sucks)? In the MAP I mean I see my pg trying to hit mobs but he moves itself not fluid... so he isn't able to hit anyone. And he is not usable by me because i can't control where i go and so on...

I hope someone has understood what i'm trying to say.. In game people see me moving fluid, but from L2Walker is not the same and is impossible to control PG..

Thx very much.