[Discussion]RIGID Online - Ephesus ISROR File

02/08/2017 00:32 Mangetsu||#121
Well seriously it's all about the new job(shit) system
if you you checked up the majority of servers which got over 1000+ players
they are all old job system either vsro files or thsro files even thsro files are less maybe only creddy is out there
so if you are looking for hosting yet another joymax server holding 100 players just run it
02/09/2017 23:40 _akabane_#122
So, Any news about Rigid Online ?
02/10/2017 01:02 Cαтαƨтяσρнε#123
Why does the name RIGID sound so familiar... I'll definitely test it out once you guys are ready for the public.
02/10/2017 15:12 3d1#124
And now some new info about the project?
02/17/2017 01:32 Fatih211#125
Quote:
Originally Posted by kankiym10 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , is not the files you have with lastest Degree and Cap which is just limited to 90 level ?

So Maybe, you can do a restarted Silkroad thing which is ; start from 70 only chinese or 80 with CH-EU and in min. 6 month - max. 12 month you can upgrade the Legend.

If you just create a feeling of going back in time, It will be great. I would like to refeel the same experience like most of the oldschool player did. Recreate the passion is what the community needs.

Adding new futures etc. should be with delicately which will not destroy oldschool experience & feeling ..
I just come here to write this.Idk its possible or not but starting from 70 80 to 110 120 could be interesting.No need to touching and changing every stuff just add silk/h.This will solve the all problems and will make the server long term.That was the zyain`s problem, great project but you must be a son of arab prince to afford silk requirements to make a good char :)
02/26/2017 22:48 Rigid_#126
We are getting the CBT ready we are looking for 100 beta testers that will receive some rewards for helping us at CBT.

[Requirements]:
-At least 4+ hours online per day(Testing RIGID not just standing afk).
-Able to generate creative ideas.(Not just silk/h ideas like the post above)
-Acceptable English.

[Rewards]
When Rigid comes online you will receive:-
-600 Silk.
-Special Title.
-Maybe a Special avatar.

How to apply:
-Post here.
-Also maybe provide a small intro about yourself so I don't have to check your posts/threads.(Will be easier for me)
-If you got accepted you will receive a message which contain all the info you need.
02/26/2017 22:55 silkroadbotter#127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigid_ View Post
We are getting the CBT ready we are looking for 100 beta testers that will receive some rewards for helping us at CBT.

[Requirements]:
-Acceptable English.

[Rewards]
-600 Silk.
-Special Title.
-Maybe a Special avatar.
Count me in, where do we sign up?
02/26/2017 23:01 oliok#128
Quote:

[Requirements]:
-Acceptable English.

[Rewards]
-600 Silk.
-Special Title.
-Maybe a Special avatar.
I'm interested.
02/26/2017 23:17 sinxtra#129
Count me in! I'd like to test some of this stuff out...
02/26/2017 23:20 Smukke#130
Can't wait.
02/26/2017 23:27 BordoMavi*#131
I'm your man. 11 years of experience want to be released
02/27/2017 08:04 9livez#132
I bet there's barely even 100 players playing sro filling those requirements :/ Anyway I could apply, a lot of experience with sro-r. Not gonna test "at least" 4h a day for 600 silk + title though.
02/27/2017 08:09 Zilva123#133
Quote:

[Requirements]:
-Acceptable English.

[Rewards]
-600 Silk.
-Special Title.
-Maybe a Special avatar.

How to apply:
-Post here.
-Also maybe provide a small intro about yourself so I don't have to check your posts/threads.(Will be easier for me)
-If you got accepted you will receive a message which contain all the info you need.
i would like to join, am playing sro since 2006, am 26 years old from Lithuania. Am working 5-6h in day, so i have time to play/test your server
02/27/2017 09:14 DJ__#134
Quote:

[Requirements]:
-Acceptable English.

[Rewards]
-600 Silk.
-Special Title.
-Maybe a Special avatar.

How to apply:
-Post here.
Count me in dude, i have own shop and i can play when i want. private message me

02/27/2017 12:55 fedeahuba#135
I'm up for it, I think I have enough knowledge and experience to help with the CBT.