need money packet hack to get out of bot jail

09/19/2005 04:09 cherwilco#1
I tried bjx on a new acct just to test it out, worked pretty good and easy nuff. let the bot run for like 8 hours with no ill effects. so I try it out on my main.......bad idea took like 10 mins and I wound up in bot jail and of course I wasnt botting with 100k on me! sooo shit I made another character and wrote a super obvious (im a botter) script and put 120k on her and 4 hours later that damn little lvl 1 bot is still hopping around like an idiot! I even told the coords in the service channel with another character and of course shes still out and about. so now im beginning to wonder about packet editing with my main (who is stuck in bot jail) now I KNOW there is a way to packet edit your way too millions, problem is no one wants to share that info once they find it and the only guides ive seen on the subject are pretty outdated so im sure they probly wont work anymore anyways. so can someone help please my email is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if anyone has any better ideas

p.s. yeah im sure I deserve to be flamed all to hell for posting this but can we skip that part anyways? :?
09/19/2005 05:16 MrTeenie#2
There is no money hack. So no.
09/19/2005 11:58 GiYo#3
would it be possibel to make a withdrawal with packet, from jail?
09/19/2005 13:50 chocoman4k#4
Quote:
Originally posted by GiYo@Sep 19 2005, 11:58
would it be possibel to make a withdrawal with packet, from jail?
Nope you need to be very near to a warehouse keeper.
09/19/2005 17:48 ultimatedestroyer#5
Ok, let me know if you guys want this closed..
09/19/2005 17:50 MrTeenie#6
yea just close it because it pretty much worthless.
09/19/2005 17:54 ultimatedestroyer#7
#closed