[Tiny Release] Shaiya Drop Editor

11/21/2016 23:51 Trayne01#1
Hello here,
Donal Trump or not, I hope that your all good, and that title is self explicit.
I made this tool for my server few days ago, but I share it to you, as it will save you a lot of time.

If you have any suggestion or bug, feel free to post here.

If you still don't have the MapID column in you dbo.Mobs and/or the dbo.MapNames table, simply run the DropFinder.sql in your SQL Server Management Studio.

The first launch might obviously cause an error message if you didn't modified the SQL credits, use the Settings menu (or edit the .ini) to fix it.

Main features are:
- Massive drop edit by mob id range and per item order
- Massive drop edit by map and per item order
- Quick search bar that supports both Mob ID and Mob Name
- List of all items present in a grade by clicking on " > GradeSlot#X < "
- Easy to use 9 slots per mob edits (like in Management Studio, but without the painful table)

Here is a short screenshoot:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Requires .net framework 4.5.2 to work.
Virus total is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
12/05/2016 15:32 dpunkz09#2
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Trojan?
12/05/2016 16:24 Trayne01#3
I uploaded the virus total already. But I Will send you the souce code tonight ... Sad to see that the community arrives at this point.
12/08/2016 21:52 Trayne01#4
Source code is here.. hope you'll see that it is clean.
05/30/2018 19:16 blet93#5
Great release, but have little problem, where do we put .exe ? in xampp ?? He dont run, windows opening well, list mobs good, but i cant clic on any buttons ???
01/07/2020 03:37 trevorako#6
yeah I need this same answer hello????
05/09/2020 02:10 #Cheetah#7
how to use?