WTS GOA

11/17/2016 21:34 hedgar1#1
WTS Combat Arms acount , Rank goa , and many itens perm
Price is 50 euros in paysafecard , paypal .
You go first , you pay then you get acc !
radar perm
25 % speed perm
prisioner vest cosmetic perm
striker zombie perm
and much more stuff .
Contact me via skype for more info.
Have a nice day .
11/18/2016 05:57 soniguales#2
add me in skype please Facux07
11/18/2016 15:03 hedgar1#3
I have add some pictures .
Facux07 I have add you in skype .
11/19/2016 20:57 hedgar1#4
I can not sell this acc anymore thanks to
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
for scaming and deleting all my itens .
I have acc back , but no have any itens , this two guays scamed and deleted all my itens.
11/19/2016 20:57 adioskar13#5
add me to skype orian.peretz2 i'll take this acc now.