Summoners war sky Arena Private server - Rainbow Smonwar!

11/04/2016 22:25 rainbowsmonwar#1
Summoners war sky Arena Private server - Rainbow Smonwar!

Dear Community:

We have finished setting up our private server of one of the most popular hit mobile game Summoners War Sky Arena-Rainbow Smonwar.
Here are some excitments different us from the offi.

*Ligtening speed Mode of battle and rune upgrade
*Battle Drop MANA Rate x3
*Battle Drop EXP Rate x3
*Trialtower Reward MANA Rate x3
*Trialtower Reward EXP Rate x3
*Trialtower Reward Scroll Count Rate x3
*Guild Weekly Reward Rate x3
*Arena Weekly Reward Rate x3
*Arena EXP Win Rate x3
*Energy Max x10
*Energy Max Per Level Rate x10
*Energy Per Minute x10
*Runes And Craft Item Max 1000
*Daily Quest Exp Rate x3
*Daily Quest Reward Item Count Rate x2
*Mission And Achievement Exp Rate x5
*Mission And Achievement Reward Item Count Rate x3
*Wish Count Rate x4
*Building Harvest Max Rate x5
*Building Gain Per Hour Rate x5
*Shop Purchase Limit By Month x5
*Worlboss Ranking Reward Rate x3

***And most importantly enjoy 300% extra bonus on every recharge which means 1USD=4SW!

Try it yourself and you will find out our server is way better,Please call your friends and have a great time with them here.
Lets build a vibrant community together!Early birds get better chance of being a Mod.
And We got some presents for you too,Pls check your giftbox after finishing the tutorial,base class 5 Joker and Vampire may be there waiting for you to fetch.

Direct install:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Via AppStore:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you got any suggestions or advices do feel free to contact me via skype or forum(under construction).

HomePage:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
forum:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Skype:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/14/2016 00:55 rainbowsmonwar#2
lots of ppl asked is there an android version of this game.its ios only at the moment,but we are considering android verison too. :D
11/15/2016 18:22 alicja87#3
Well too bad you didn't consider starting out from an Android casue iOS is less popular platform while Android is heavilly populated but guess you didn't want to make money :)
11/22/2016 01:35 rainbowsmonwar#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Well too bad you didn't consider starting out from an Android casue iOS is less popular platform while Android is heavilly populated but guess you didn't want to make money :)
lol personally i agree with you.
11/28/2016 04:36 progjaysonr#5
is there a exact date when to release it on android?
12/02/2016 17:32 xHighBeFly#6
Exist already for android?
12/04/2016 15:55 zeusloko#7
android?
02/15/2017 13:59 soonhokwon123#8
No idea how to install it..... IOS and jailbreak required? Please send me a link for jailbreak.
02/17/2017 12:18 itachi_9#9
can i play even if im not jailbroken?
04/14/2017 00:33 axel9022#10
Still the server is still valid because I can not enter from my mobile to the links