Chall Bomberjackets

11/04/2016 16:07 crimsologia1#1
WTB Chall Bomberjackets
01/23/2017 15:12 crimsologia1#2
Skype me with offers
02/06/2017 09:36 supportsec#3
it's not even delivered yet , but had an offer for mine of 900 euro (not selling anyway propably)
02/17/2017 19:23 smolkoking#4
THey are supposed to come during May IIRC
02/17/2017 19:24 Motorola1337#5
You can always wait for some chinese replicas that will follow :D I bet the'll be much cheaper too :D
02/20/2017 11:04 United States#6
I will get one in May, if you're still willing to buy them then please contact me. I will most likely either sell the jacket or donate it to some one since its ugly af.
02/20/2017 13:59 amidoin#7
what size you are looking for and what price do u offer?
02/27/2017 22:05 crimsologia1#8
Looking for offers for the momment, i need one L for sure, but i might have more customers looking for one.

Skype me please
03/01/2017 16:24 ALPHA Boosting#9
I have one medium, or to be precise my friend has it. We were both wondering how much is it worth aprox? :)
03/01/2017 17:14 Golden Trades#10
I wuld take one in Medium
03/16/2017 09:32 lephnnhatminh#11
The chinese sell it already. Around 15$
03/18/2017 11:07 crimsologia1#12
Can you link please?
03/21/2017 19:05 SchokoBard#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsologia1 View Post
Can you link please?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Heya, that's the only link I could find and I dont know if it's legit since there's only one order and they take ~60 days for shipping :o