Error

01/03/2010 21:44 Santa#1
Meh, it's too damn early to think, and I don't wanna search the forums, but I don't think it's on here without hardcore searching =p(meaning in another thread).
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That's the error I'm getting. All help will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

By the way, this I get this error when I attempt to log on.
01/04/2010 12:01 Korvacs#2
I know that for some reason you decided not to search, but please in future do search this is a well documented error which has been reposted over and over.

So please search.
01/04/2010 14:17 zozozozozozo#3
thats Guide for that error to fix it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/05/2010 07:04 Santa#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I know that for some reason you decided not to search, but please in future do search this is a well documented error which has been reposted over and over.

So please search.

Well im sorry im not as great as you, in fact, i did search. I looked under topic that that Herpetitis C or B posted his solution. He also said that you had a solution, which i searched for, and did not find. I'm sorry that you have felt the need to tell me to do something that had been done. The reason i didn't realize that that was the problem was because people are very clear, in fact, im surprised your even still on this forum. Seems like all there is is noobs.
01/05/2010 08:20 Korvacs#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Meh, it's too damn early to think, and I don't wanna search the forums, but I don't think it's on here without hardcore searching =p(meaning in another thread).

That's the error I'm getting. All help will be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

By the way, this I get this error when I attempt to log on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Well im sorry im not as great as you, in fact, i did search. I looked under topic that that Herpetitis C or B posted his solution. He also said that you had a solution, which i searched for, and did not find. I'm sorry that you have felt the need to tell me to do something that had been done. The reason i didn't realize that that was the problem was because people are very clear, in fact, im surprised your even still on this forum. Seems like all there is is noobs.
I replied based on the fact that you stated that you didnt want to search.

Not that you had and didnt find anything relevant.

Also if you had read the entire topic about it which Hep C had posted, you would have found a link to my solution in it.

But as it turns out zozo posted the link to my fix for you here anyways, i dont really see why you felt the need to reply again.