Have 11€ + 101 e*gold and need amazon

10/14/2016 02:30 'Unicorn'#1
Hey, i got 10.93€ paypal and 131 e*gold here, I'm searching for 15€ amazon, nothing less because that's what I need to buy the product that I wanna buy :/

ps:the code has to work on amazon.de
10/14/2016 12:46 Raffi112#2
Could give you 10€ Amazon.

Greedings
10/14/2016 22:33 AZET2016#3
10,5€ i would give you
10/14/2016 22:52 'Unicorn'#4
I really need 15€
10/16/2016 18:03 AZET2016#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
I really need 15€


But than you must offer more money
10/16/2016 19:59 'Unicorn'#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZET2016 View Post
But than you must offer more money
Man, i'm not forced to offer more money, the thread is "10.93€ + 101 e gold for 15€ amazon" I'm just searching for that, if you can't offer that, then don't comment, I think that makes sense, i wrote "nothing less" so your offer is considered spam, you're not the one who tells if i should offer more or not, this is my thread not yours..