Stored proc doesnt work after reinstalling PC

10/09/2016 17:29 NagySandor96#1
Hey guys!

I my problem is that I edited a vSRO database included a "Skill reset scroll" 2 months ago and it worked well. Since I reinstalled my PC and also the MSSQL 08 R2, that certain scroll (Skill reset) hasn't been working... I've checked the procedures in the database SRO_VT_LOG but everything is OK. So, my question is that: could reinstalling a PC causes that prevoius stored procedures not working ? Or am I dumb and the problem is not this, another - and what's that ?

Help me, guys !
Thx
-NS
10/09/2016 19:38 ​Goofie​#2
Show us the Producer?
10/09/2016 20:07 NagySandor96#3
Here you are:

<start>

if(@Operation = 41 and @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]To = 255 and (@ItemRefID = 150001)) --Skill Reset--
begin
declare @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SP int
declare @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SPMastery int
SELECT @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SP = SUM(SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ReqLearn_SP) FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill, SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkill WHERE SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ID=SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkil l.SkillID AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkill.CharID=@CharID AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ReqCommon_MasteryLevel1 <= '120'
SELECT @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SPMastery = SUM(SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefLevel.Exp_M) FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkillMastery, SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefLevel WHERE SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefLevel.Lvl=SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSki llMastery.Level AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkillMastery.CharID=@CharID AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkillMastery.Level <= '120'
UPDATE SRO_VT_SHARD.._Char SET RemainSkillPoint=RemainSkillPoint @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SP @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]SPMastery+2000000 WHERE CharID=@CharID
DELETE SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkill FROM SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill, SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkill WHERE SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ID=SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkil l.SkillID AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkill.CharID=@CharID AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ReqCommon_MasteryLevel1 <= '120' AND SRO_VT_SHARD.._RefSkill.ID NOT IN (1,70,40,2,8421,9354,9355,11162,9944,8419,8420,115 26,10625)
UPDATE SRO_VT_SHARD.._CharSkillMastery SET Level='0' WHERE CharID=@CharID AND Level <= '120'
end
10/09/2016 20:47 Kai·#4
Why did you use @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]To .. Remove this
10/09/2016 21:15 NagySandor96#5
Nothing has changed... the problem still exist... :/